Sunday, May 13, 2012

The Awesome or Just Funny Moments of Junior Year: Part Two

So I found this in my drafts folder...this is something I started writing over a year ago. Theses are apparently funny moments from 11th grade.

1. "New York abstains, courteously."
"Mr. Morris, WHAT IN HELL GOES ON IN NEW YORK?"
-Movie in AP English class called 1776. Seriously beast movie.

2. "Now, class, if you've read this story before, don't let the cat out of the bag."
"What if I want out of the bag?"
"Why don't you come out of the closet?"
"I already did, I'm bi."
O.o
-Nikki was NOT expecting that response. :P

3. "Kat, I think I'm liking baseball."
"Hey, wait, do you know..." that your exboyfriend is on the team????
Said exboyfriend: "HEY Kat!"
"Oh shit..."
-haha Shantel, you're so funny.

4. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows coming out in theaters. That itself is just awesome enough. Especially the fact that I ended up seeing it three times in theaters on opening day.

5. Laura's birthday present for me. Which included:
-Reese's cups
-Cutants (cute mutant animals, they're the most adorable thing in the world)
-Redvines (Oh my Harry Potter, go watch AVPM if you don't get this
and
-A fortune telling skull

No comments:

Post a Comment